Taking good care of your hair at home doesn't have to involve spending lots of time and money. These simple tips will keep your locks healthy and strong, and help you to enjoy soft and shiny hair every day. Check out these expert tips from our hairdressers in Exeter. 1. Find A Routine That Works […]
Our Promise To You
Meet Our Exeter Salon Stylists
- Shaun Thornburgh
- Nicky Mills
- Ross Anthony
- Kennedy Hiley
- Are you thinking about making a change to your hair style or colour?
- Unsure about what look would suit you best?
- Would you like advice on the latest trends?
- Do you have concerns about the condition and health of your hair?
We understand that it can be confusing and a little daunting to go for something new. So why not come in to see us for a FREE consultation. A member of our friendly team will listen, give you honest advice and recommend suitable options to help you. Click on the link below to get started, we look forward to welcoming you into our salon very soon.
From The Blog
Greying hair is a natural sign of getting older, and the experience and wisdom that comes with age. More people are starting to embrace their silver locks and use going grey as an opportunity to shake things up and try a new look. Whether you have just spotted your first greys, have decided to ditch […]
Space buns are often associated with festivals, but this versatile look can be tailored to suit any occasion. They can be as messy or as sleek as you want, and look great on any hair length and texture. How To Do Space Buns Brush your hair and create a middle parting to split it into […]
About The Hair Boutique
In 2020, we became an award winning salon, winning the very prestigious Hair and Beauty Exeter Living Award! We are dedicated to remaining as Exeter’s best hair salon.
We are not just another hairdressers in Exeter. At the heart of everything we do, our ambition is to make everyone ‘feel amazing’. Not just customers, but also our staff, suppliers and everyone that comes into contact with our business.
Hair Salon Opening Hours
Musgrave House, Musgrave Row
Exeter, Devon, EX4 3JR
Our mission is to ensure you leave our salon looking and feeling amazing!
each and every time, it’s what makes us different!
Above anything else our mission is to ensure you leave our salon looking and feeling amazing!
Here is our promise to you:
- We aim to have your stylist greet you within 2 minutes of your arrival.
- We will give you thorough consultation with every appointment.
- We promise to only recommend products and services that meet your needs.
- All our staff are knowledgeable, highly skilled and trained in all aspects of hairdressing.
- We are all passionate about delivering the very best customer service and highest quality hairdressing..